Noisis Development Consultants S.A. is looking for an experienced Senior Consultant Public Sector to join its Development Services Team in Athens.
- Monitoring of funding schemes and opportunities for SMEs, regions, municipalities, universities, research centers, business organizations and international clusters
- Collaborate with experts, policy makers, academics, public officers, and professionals to achieve engagement objectives, participate in the organization of project meetings
- Participate in the implementation of various Technical assistance of co-funded projects by E.U. (ERDF, ESF, CF, EASME, EEA Grants, NSRF etc.) and other International funding programs and independently handle parts of them.
- Experience in preparation of Technical Fiches
- Participate in technical assistance projects’ provision to public bodies responsible for programming and implementing international assistance programmes
Attributes and Skills:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, excellent multi-tasking skills
- Team working and possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering. A Master’s Degree would be considered as an asset
- Working experience in the field of technical support and business planning for Greek public sectors projects, for at least five (5) years
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in English and Greek. Knowledge of additional languages would be considered an asset.
- Advanced IT/computer skills
Join us and enjoy:
- An opportunity to build a life-long career with potential and a real sense of pride in work well done
- Best-in-industry training
- Incentive bonus/ competitive salary